Friday, June 23, 2006

SPORTY SUE

I took on my cousin's wife - Janine and her son James in a very heated game of ping pong the other night......I was around there because my cousin Laura is designing a website for me... The ping pong was all practise for the big game of tennis I had with my uncle Peter the following morning. Peter and I both used to play a lot of tennis before I left Australia 8 years ago. Back then, I was fit and played quite a lot and as much as some of it is like riding a bike - alot of is it just fitness....which is my excuse as to why Peter beat me 6-0 - 6-2....well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it....that reminds me, I must challenge him to a rematch...

Sport can also include watching sport (well by my definition it can) so I have also featured here a night of watching the State of Origin with Tim and his brothers.....Queensland won of course....
No sporting fixture is complete without a quick half time trip to the Bottleo (a.k.a. Off License for the English). This Bottleo was even cooler than most because it was a DRIVE THRU one !! Aussies have drive thru everything.....I wasn't drinking of course but I didn't mind picking up a few bottles for the boys....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home