Sunday, December 31, 2006

IT'S BEHIND YOU !!!

I was very excited to go to my first ever Panto a couple of weeks ago. I've been meaning to see one for years, but I never quite get round to organising it. I was eager to go along and see all those rejected aussie soap starts, but we went to a much classier panto of Peter Pan.

I finally got to say those three little words that mean to much to English people - IT’s BEHIND YOU !!

I'm not quite sure if you are allowed to take photos, but one of Rosies friends did and I am very glad he did !! Bobby Davro (a very dodgy British comedian type is in the stripes) and Henry Winkler (aka. THE FONZ) played Hook...
I was really hoping that he would do one of his "heys" or click his fingers and make the lights turn on or something like that, but sadly, he didn't...

It was Daniela's first time too...


Thanks to Rosie (on the right) for organising it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home