Monday, March 19, 2007

TO A SPECIAL SISTER

It was really lovely having Lib along for a weekend away with my mates. It's not often that you combine those two worlds and it's a shame really. Here are a few "sisterly" shots from the weekend...

No, we weren't texting each other, but I'm glad my text addiction is rubbing off on her !

I'm not at my best first thing in the morning...

Just mucking around...
Awwwwww....



To a Special Sister
A close companion on lonely days,
someone to share with through every phase;
forgiving and helping to bring out the best,
believing the good and forgetting the rest.
Just a small "Thank you"
for all that you do,
to help you remember how
much
I love you.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 pm, Blogger Libby said...

oohh Susie I'm in tears now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home