Sunday, April 01, 2007

THERE WERE TWO SISTERS WHO SWALLOWED SOME FLIES...

I had a very odd thing happen the other day – I know Libby & I are close, but this was VERY strange.

I was working from home and I’d just popped out to buy something when all of a sudden a small bug flew into my mouth. I completely freaked out and in the kerfuffle I’m still not quite sure if it went down or not but that’s not the weird part.

I rang Libby & was telling her how my throat was a bit sensitive because I’d swallowed something and she announced that she too had swallowed something whilst gardening just an hour before !!!!

I thought about swallowing a spider to catch the fly, but had an odd premonition that it would only lead to swallowing bigger and bigger things – birds, cats, dogs, etc etc so I decided against it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home