Sunday, September 09, 2007

Richard Goes To Iraq

Naomi's boyfriend Richard got a new job recently in Iraq so we had a few leaving drinks a few weeks ago in his honour. Alfred's mother Elizabeth was busy and I had agreed to dogsit Alfred so I had no choice but to take him along with me !! Luckily it was a dog friendly pub and apart from the moment when a very ugly pit bull dog tried to attack little Alfie, it was a very pleasant evening.

Claire, Naomi & another fellow Aussie - Lorelle...It was a fun filled evening having a pug dog in the house. I was told he was house trained but he soon proved that to be totally untrue when he peed not once, but twice, in my room, on my carpet !!!!!!!! I was only told that he woudln't sleep alone so I had to let him sleep on my bed (not the best thing for someone slightly OCD obsessive about dog hairs !!!). He started off the night at the end of the bed (where I thought he belonged...)

And soon ended up next to my face (where HE thought he belonged !!)...



The next day we went for a walk in the park and I think he was a little worn out by the end of the weekend and he had a really lovely time and he is welcome back anytime...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home