Friday, September 26, 2008

Filming my latest series...

I've had a fascinating/exhausting/thrilling 6 months filming 3 parts of series called Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men. Danny Dyer is a well known actor in the UK and it's his journey into the minds of these complicated hard men. My first film was on an ex SAS guy, the second on a cage fighter and the third on an undercover cop....
I reunited a Brixton rioter with my undercover cop who back in 1981 was a bobby caught in the line of fire...This may look like I'm not doing much, but actually I was working very hard, sorta...
The "deal" - we set up a scenario where the presenter had to pretend to be an undercover cop during a drugs deal...

Danny Dyer and I....we got on really well and it was lots of fun to work with him...
The ex SAS guy and myself at a military show....(had a fun drive in a UN tank !)
In the ring conducting my final interview with the cage fighter...
I don't think I'd win in this fight...
Neither would he...Team Spud....


Spud teaches me how to fire a rifle ! This is all the SAS gear we had to put the cameraman in to make sure he was safe when we let off some CS Gas to see what it would do to the presenter !!He wasn't that happy with me after this little trick !
He liked me even less earlier in the day when I kidnapped him - but we all had a good laugh when we watched it back...






1 Comments:

At 1:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Sue

Danny x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home