Monday, December 22, 2008

Sueanne & Chris Got Married

I was pleasantly surprised a few years ago when Sueanne announced that she was dating Chris who I actually new before I knew her ! I was back in Oz for their recent wedding and it was brilliant to see everyone, lots of people I hadn't seen for almost 16 years. It was held at Lourdes Hill so there was a great view of the Brisbane River...
I always feel bad because I have missed so many weddings over the years so I was happy to finally make one. From left to right - Menko, Tills, Michelle, Me, Suey, Jac & Chels.The groom gets a little attention from the ladies... Michelle & Sean...
Tills was up from Canberra for the big day and got a very special hair do...
Pointing out the rather obvious bulge under Michelle's dress (which has now turned into a bouncing baby boy called Oscar !)The rest of the McCahon family...Sueanne, Antonia & Bronnie... I love this photo of Suey & Jac...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home