Friday, March 03, 2006

SORRY SORRY SORRY

Yes, I know I've been rather slack of late and I do send my deepest apologies. Unfortunately that thing we call work has interupted my blogging opportunities !!!

I've been really enjoying my new job - it's such a nice change to direct some factual entertainment rather than documentaries about serial killers. I'll post some pictures later but basically on a documentary shoot it's me, a cameraman and an Associate producer - on this shoot it's me, 4 cameraman (including a jib operator & assistant for those of you in the "know"), 3 soundmen, commissioning editor, executive producer, series producer, production manger, associate producer, researcher and a runner. And then you have the main presenter, the 3 experts and THEN the actual family we are filming !!!! We spend 3 days on location with the family and it's pretty full on but its such a great team of people that you don't mind really....

I've just started my edit for the first episode so I'd better get back to it....

1 Comments:

At 2:10 am, Blogger chakra_9 said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your job SusieQ! Can't wait to see the pics and hear more about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home