Sunday, February 12, 2006

LIBBY & THE LOVELY LAKE DISTRICT

Had a lovely couple of days up in the Lake District to relax before I start my new job in the morning. It was so lovely to see Libby & Ian and to see her bump for the first time ! I have nicknamed the unborn child "button" because that's what all of libs shirts were losing...ha ha ha, I crack myself up... here is lib posing happily outside her place of work - it's a beautiful old building and all the people she works with are really lovely. they were all really nice to me and gave me free internet so that was cool !Here is Libby Lizard tongue doing a spot of browsing in the local arcade, if you look closely you will see her trademark "concentrating" pose !!!
Besides my family and friends, the one thing I really miss about Australia is driving so I took the opportunity to hire a car and just roam the countryside whilst Lib was at work. It was nice to drive through the country lanes and sit and stare at lakes and just feed the ducks and stuff.

Check out this rather odd duck formation though -

Here is a castle just near Lib's that I found by mistake...can't remember it's name though !!Love this photo - might have to get it framed or something....

Anyway - I start my new job in the morning so I best be off to sleep. I'm making a new factual entertainment series which is a lot different to documentary so that should make for an interesting change....it will take me up till May when I am hoping to come home for a visit so the timing works out well....

Night night

xx

1 Comments:

At 8:35 pm, Blogger chakra_9 said...

Love the pics, you may need to start charging people to look at them soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home