Saturday, January 28, 2006

NEW HOUSE ADDITIONS….

My old flatmate Rosie has kindly donated to the house one very special sea monkey shape bubble blowerererer….it took us a while to work out how it worked but once we did - there were lots of lovely bubbles everywhere....shame there isn't sound on here - it makes a very special noise as the bubbles are created... as you can see, I was very excited !!!
We also have a very annoying phone and the buttons don’t work so after experiencing extreme phone rage, I decided a new phone had to be bought….I searched and searched and had no idea that landlines were so expensive !! Most of them were like £50-£70. !!! Finally I stumbled into a dodgy hardware shop on the high street and found this little beauty..
If you look closely and can read the name of the Japanese company that made the phone, you’ll see why it amused me so…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home