Thursday, January 19, 2006

OUR HOUSE - PART 2

And here continues our house tour - part 2 - the inside..... this is our hallway...(that's Claire's room off to the left and the kitchen is at the very end of the hall - the front door is behind me)This is Claire's Room... she has a lovely fireplace doesn't she? not sure if she's ever set a fire in it though....

This is our Kitchen....lovely wooden floors.... it's one of the biggest I've ever had and it has a lovely view over a garden - but it's not ours, so we can look, but not touch !

The Lounge Room.... I just love the windows !!

And upstairs we have my room in the attic. It's quite nice but the only (major) issue is that I don't have any heaters installed up there so it can get rather chilly !! My mate Rosie bought me an electric blanet for Christmas so that is nice and that white thing on the floor is a fan heater (don't worry Mum - I don't leave it on overnight, nor do I cover it !!!).And through here is our "sort of" spare room with my futon in it and at the end is another shower and toliet....lovely...


And that, is our house....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home