Thursday, December 29, 2005

MICE

I hate them. They really annoy me. We have quite a few of them in our house, it's very annoying. In fact, they seem to follow me wherever I live. Although I'm sure it's nothing to do with how i maintain my housekeeping, because I am seriously quite anal about that !!!

Here is my flatmate claire listening intently to the floor to see if she can work out the mice's path !!!!


No matter how many traps we set, they manage to evade us ! But we will find them in the end....

The other thing that really rather annoys me is pregnant women who smoke. I almost abused one the other day - in fact the next time I see one, I'll be having a word.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 am, Blogger Angela said...

eek mice! we left out some rat bait when we went away one time and there were dead mice all over the house when we got back! we thought we only had one!!!
Happy new year, have a safe one!

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger chakra_9 said...

Maybe you should get a cat!!! We can hire Kiai to you if you like? However you will have to pay for our flights as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home