Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I GOT MY RESIDENCY !!!!!!!!!

God I can't tell you how relived I was when I got that phone call. It was like a huge very big enormous weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I could breath again. No more expensive transferring of work permits, no more worrying I wouldn't get jobs because of it and then having to fill in hundreds of application forms if I did, no more taking jobs I didn't really want just because they were long term contracts! Basically it means that I can stay here for as long as I want, without all the hassles....and that, is a very nice feeling......after 71/2 years, I can relax and really start thinking about what I'm doing with my life and where I want to be and what I want to do....

I celebrated the news with quite a few bottles of champagne shared with my good mates Sal, Minke and Tanya (she's a little camera shy).

2 Comments:

At 12:11 am, Blogger gl said...

Congrats on your residency thing ...I'd like to know what camera your using ???
BTW it's 30 deg here in Melb. ( thought I'd share that with you ) :-)

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger Angela said...

Yay, that must be such a relief...all that extra time and cash will come in handy I am sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home