Friday, December 09, 2005

The Festive Season is upon us....

I'm editing the show in Soho at the moment which means that I am smack bang in the middle of town and right near Oxford St. The place is full of tourists at the moment, they seem to be everywhere. Everyone seems to be rushing about manically buying their Christmas presents. I got very organised the other day and just bought them all in one go. My flatmate Naomi is going back to Australia for Christmas so hopefully she can take them back for me.

There have been lots of fun events on lately so I've been out quite a bit, but trying not to drink too much, just a couple of tequilas here and there ! Oh & quite a bit of champagne, but if it's free - what am I supposed to do?! Turn it down?!!!! I don't think so ! I really love meeting new people so I'm really enjoying being single at the moment.

I've been quite good with my exercise regime - trying to swim a few times a week and also playing netball on Thursdays. Last week was hilarious - we play outdoors so it was about 5 degrees and raining!! The raindrops made it quite difficult to shoot well. It was the lowest scoring game I've ever played but we won 6-4 !!! Not sure how we could only get so few goals in a 40 minute match!? Last night was a little better - it's taken me a few weeks to get my eye in but we lost 24 - 14 so at least there was some more action....

I've got my first viewing with the Executive Producer this afternoon. Everyone that has seen the show so far seems happy with it so fingers, toes and everything crossed....

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home