Wednesday, November 16, 2005

TODAY'S LIFE LESSON

We had dinner tonight with our main interviewees and their families. It was a lovely evening and I'm quite nervous/excited about our big day of filming tomorrow....fingers crossed it all goes well.

I learnt a very interesting thing tonight....I seriously never knew this (feel free to make fun of me if you all knew this). Americans cut and eat their food in a very very strange way, let me talk you through it

let's use steak as an example

step 1) knife in right hand, fork in left - cut meat
step 2) THE SWITCH - swap utensils
step 3) use fork in right hand to pick up meat

Here is some photos for those of you that didn't manage to keep up....




Is it just me - or is that very odd?

1 Comments:

At 11:44 pm, Blogger Reading Doctor said...

It's weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home