Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cute Kids


It's been a hard week but yesterday was brightened by the arrival of baby Honesty in my edit suite. Her dad, Hugh, was my cameraman on the US shoot. Honesty and Hugh sat down to watch (the directors cut) of my film. It was hilarious, she was completely cool, calm and collected and then suddenly in the middle of one of my rather scary reconstructions she just screamed and started crying !!! I really hope she hasn't been scarred by the experience....

We then went for lunch at a local Noodle Bar in Soho. All of the staff we immediately taken in by her and even asked to take her photo !!



Speaking of cute young babies....this is my mate Beccy's little girl - Emmalee. How gorgeous is she !! It's her 2nd birthday tomorrow so here's a big happy birthday to you !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home