Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Pre- Christmas Lunch at Huma's

#As it's the Christmas season, I've been rather busy and not been very good at keeping this up to date so I shall I start now but work backwards....

Over a week ago I had a very lovely lunch at my mate Huma's house in Chelsea. It was lovely - we ate alot, drank champagne and played games and then went out on the town....

Sinead asks the million dollar question....

Lou tries to answer it...

Abi wasn't very good at concentrating that day so here she is trying to show off her superb skateboarding/balancing skills.....

1 Comments:

At 4:49 pm, Blogger iota said...

Is it wrong to lack concentration?...

We did have to sit still for like hours, or was it days? I can't even remember anymore but it hurt like hell. :'( x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home