Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve started off with my mate Claire and I going for a walk around to my mate Elizabeths for a couple of homemade mince pies. We also got to meet Elizabeth's mother, which was lovely because one of the weird things about London is that you never meet your friends parents.....
We shopped some more afterwards, got home around 6pm and the offical BeverHouse Christmas preparations began with the arrival of Rosie (left) and Daniela (far right). We have a bit of a house tradition that some type of hat/ears MUST be worn at most times. I can't remember how that tradition started I think it was Naomi and her cat ears combined with Claire and her dress up box....

All the presents were wrapped and patiently waiting under our lovely tree....

Two presents in particular looked a little similiar (the red one was from Claire to me and the bluey/white one was from me to Claire) and suspicions were high that we could have bought each other the very same present....but only time would tell...

We had a lovely evening just chilling out and watching Bridget Jones Diary on TV....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home