Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Days Like This...

It's day like this that I love being in London - I had a lunch time meeting with my contact from Eastenders about a job I'm applying for there so I went out to see her at the studios where it is filmed. Best bit was seeing a tombstone with "Dennis Watts" on it!! I so desperately wanted to take photos, but my mate wouldn't let me !!! I then saw all the Holby City nurses on their lunch break and Barbara Windsor (aka Peggy Mitchell) getting her lunch in the canteen !!! For the Australians....she looks like this - not sure if they ever got those dodgy Carry On Films down under??
The chat went well, now I just have to do the application. I then went for another interview after that and then went to a Channel 4 party this evening with my ex JJJ mate Jane Gazzo. It was nice to be back in the old Channel 4 restaurant and meeting and greeting some of the C4 talent - Richard & Judy, Rory Bremner, Jon Snow.....my favourite was Carol Vorderman (of Countdown fame) who I met as I was coming out of the loo...I told her she looked very gorgeous in her dress !!! "Thanks but it will take me 10 minutes to get out of it to do a wee" was her response....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home