Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scrapping Scrapping Scrapping...

My mate Ang is very into scrapbooking - she even teaches it ! I think it's time to introduce you all to the world of scrapping so, here a few of her favourite layouts...I think they are great... And whilst I'm nicking things from her blog - he's a little story about her adorable son Joseph...

We took the kids to the Eumundi markets. They were given $10 each to spend at their will. They looked at all the stalls and made their choices. Jose picked a paint set for $6. He then spied a model car shop (Heaven for him!) and went to see if he could get something for $4. The man showed him every car he could afford, but Jose turned him down.
"Do you have any BMW?" he asks.
"I can give you this one for $4" says the man (ticket price says $5.50. "but it is a bargain!"
"That's not a bargain!"shouts Jose in his little trademark foghorn..."that's a BMW!!!"

1 Comments:

At 3:09 am, Blogger Angela said...

Gee thanks Kathy...and of course I remember you!
It keeps me out of trouble!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home