Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Reverse Commute

The new job is going well - the only negative aspect of it is that, for the first time in my 81/2 years of living in London - I have to do a "proper" commute to work !! It's been an interesting (and very tiring) experience so far as it takes about 11/2 each way every day so that is 3 hours of time to kill. I spend it mainly working, reading books or newspapers or texting and chatting to my mates....and taking silly photos on my new camera phone...

The really odd thing about it is that I'm going in the opposite direction of everyone else. So because most people commute into London, I have to weave my way through ridiculous crowds just to get my train...it also means I get a seat, so I guess I shouldn't complain really !

My new office is located in an old bank - we keep our rushes in the safe, to make sure they are, well, safe !
see if you know any of the team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home