Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sue's Special SANDS Swimathon (try saying that 3 times quickly!!)

I've decided to get those New Year Resolutions off to a good start by doing a charity swim in memory of my nephew Kieran on the 3rd February.
It involves swimming as many laps of the pool as you can in an hour. I am raising money for Lib's local SANDS group which has been an amazing source of support over the last 5 months. Lib & Ian will be doing the swim in The Lakes, Dunk & Tash in Australia and Ian's brother are doing it in Scotland and Canada. I got the London leg !!

If you would like to make a donation towards this cause you can either just give me the money directly or if it's easier via credit card - we've set up this website too...


Whether it's pounds or dollars or yen or euros - it's all going towards a great cause and I hope it will be able to help other families deal with their loss.

I'm off to start training - I'll keep you updated with my progress...

thanks,
Sue
xx

2 Comments:

At 8:27 pm, Blogger Libby said...

is that you swimming????

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Angela said...

you know I will be thinking of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home