Thursday, March 20, 2008

My godchildren...

I am very lucky and honoured to have 3 lovely godchildren (well technically I am Isla's spiritual guide, but it sorta means the same thing)...I first became a godmother over a decade ago when my friend Kathy had Rhys - we spent a lot of time together in those early years and it was really sad when I moved over to the UK...I still like to keep in touch with him and every now and then he gets a nice surprise in the post !
And this was taken a couple of years ago - he's all grown up now !!
My mate Angela then asked me to be her youngest daughter Audrey's godmother - I was so excited to meet her for the first time...Spot the baby...
And this was taken last year...Then came along my little niece Isla, who was a trend setter early on with her cool pink converse... The same excitement over came me when I went to meet her for the first time a couple of months after she was born....This was taken on my trip back home last year...
And I was also lucky to be there for her naming ceremony....
It's actually Isla's 2nd birthday today and I can't wait to see her and Rhys & Audrey very soon !!

















1 Comments:

At 2:02 pm, Blogger Angela said...

Hey Sue...Auds can't wait to see you too...she looks a bit different from last time...taller and stacks more hair!!! No more dolly confusion here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home