Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mr Blobby Does Florence

In honour of my "Tina Does London" thread, my friend Lucy has kindly shared with me her very own special pictures....I'll let her introduce her collection...

"Mr Blobby isn't inflatable or rubber as you'd expect - he's actually handknitted. He used to live with me in my office at American Express and when I left there in 1995 (oh my God!) he decided to come with me on a cultural trip to Florence. We had fun.

Hope you like him - I scanned him specially

L x"

Mr Blobby plays musical statues
Mr Blobby reaches up for the sunrise

Mr Blobby really was in Florence Mr Blobby takes a peek
Mr Leonardo Blobby admires a Tuscan sunset

I'm still wiping the tears of laughter away...I encourage you all to take a toy on your next trip and take photos...it never ceases to amuse me !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home