Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sue the Sue Chef

I decided to be rather ambitious the other night and actually cook something from one of the books my Aunty Marg had sent me from Down under....i had the day off so spent hours reading over the various recipies and finally chose one of the ones that had a pretty picture next to it !! I couldn't have made it without the assistance of my mothers special cockery dish she bought me when she was last in London....thanks mum....

Here is the before....

And the after....

it went down quite well with my guests....



I may even cook some more of those recipies....one day....

3 Comments:

At 4:09 am, Blogger Angela said...

looks yummo...you can cook for me any time...mum and I were just reminiscing about your lettuce leaf sandwiches yesterday...you have come a long way since then!

 
At 11:21 am, Blogger iota said...

Just wanted to say thanks again for a great night on Monday Sue.

Only you could serve your friends dinner whilst we were watching a film directed by you about a cannibal.

The chicken stir fry was yummy... so glad the guy went against tradition and said humans taste of horse.

Mwah.

 
At 4:43 am, Blogger chakra_9 said...

Hi Sue - can't wait for you to cook for me too when you come home for a visit!!! seeya Tash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home