Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Feeding the Ducks PART 2

Sorry there were so many photos to upload that I ran out of time....oh & the fact that I have used up all of Mum & Dad's internet time at home means that I can only blog when I come to my brothers house so that's why it's a little inconsistant....so much to blog, so little time....anyway - back to the ducks day with Ang & the kids.....Thomas and I kicked the football around for a while and then we all had a bit of a play on the swings....Joseph tried his hardest to return the favour and give me a push, bless ...10 points for trying !One out of two happy kids ain't bad...we rounded the day off with some colouring.....I managed to get some of mine inbetween the lines....

And finally - my favourite photo of Joseph...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home