Sunday, June 25, 2006

DREAMWORLD PART 2

There is a really cool native Australian animals section at Dreamworld. These are Koala Bears....This is an Emu...And this is a kangaroo !! I think I was more scared patting this kangaroo than I was on the rides. I kept having those images of them getting up on their tale and kicking people ! (but then Angela pointed out that only the big red ones did that so i calmed down)

Joseph is a big car lover so he insisted we have a go on the vintage cars.....he's only 3 and a bit so he didn't quite understand that the cars were on tracks and therefore thought he was actually driving, bless.... Just the excitement on the kids faces is enough to make you laugh. Audrey was desperate to go on the big kids rides...Angela and I relax by the pond..

The kids were very good all day and were then rewarded with a big lollypop each which they managed to get EVERYWHERE !

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home