Monday, October 30, 2006

Allo Allo Allo...

I had to go out and film some new reconstuctions for my Masons show the other day. One of the biggest conspiracy theories surrounding the Freemasons for the last 100 years or so is that Jack the Ripper was a Mason* himself so we had to shoot a reconstruction showing that. There was talk of a police cover up at the time so we took ourselves off to a London alley & started filming.
We got lots of funny looks, but I guess you should expect that if you are going to take to the streets with fake blood, a knife, a man in a policeman's uniform and start graffiting walls with chalk !!

I couldn't resist trying it on myself !! Officer Sue at your service...
* you'll have to watch the show to find out if he is or not !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home