Monday, October 30, 2006

WARNING: Grabby Machines Are Dangerous !!!


I must say I laughed out loud when I saw this picture in the paper last week. A 3 year old boy somehow got stuck in one of those grabby machines (not their official name) where you put in your life savings and if you're very lucky - after about 3 hours you get a small fluffy toy worth abuot a quid !!!

I was seriously addicted to them as a kid and (until Mum made me throw my collection) had the toys to prove it. Brother Duncan is also rather partial to them...he put in a good effort in Blackpool a couple of years ago and succeeded in winning both Lib & I prizes...

I wonder if they gave the poor kid a toy as a consolation prize?

1 Comments:

At 11:11 am, Blogger Sue said...

Thanks for clearing that up mum - that will help me sleep at night....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home