Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Week So Far...

Well it's only Thursday but the last week have been very busy....

I FINALLY completed three major projects (the sort of things you wake up at 3am in the morning and feel sick about not having done)

1) Last Friday I did the final sound mix for the Freemasons documentary...
2) Last Saturday I delievered the final version of my friends Wedding Film (they got married last March so I just made it before their 1st anniversary !!)
3) And last night (at approximately 114am) I finally finished my tax !!

I also:
* had a lovely visit from my old friend Renee and her husband Mike
* Swam twice
* Did military fitness (and actually got through it with only stopping once!)
* Helped Daniela move house
* Dog sat for my mate for 15 minutes (that was long enough but more on the adventures of Alfred the Pug soon)
* Went for a long walk
* Had a session with my life coach
* Went out to dinner twice
* Roasted my first ever chicken and vegetables for another dinner guest
* I’m sure I must have slept at some point too !!

Yesterday morning I was delighted to wake up to a beautiful white blanket of snow covering Brixton !! I was more excited than a small child running down the stairs on Christmas Day to discover what gifts Santa had left for her ! The really embarrassing thing (which will be easier to explain once I upload the photos) is that I had no idea that it had snowed, I just thought it was a bit colder than normal.

I guess the fact that I found it rather difficult to get the toothpaste out of its tube should have been a good indication that perhaps the temperature had dropped below zero !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home