Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Cool Dad

I spent a lot of time thinking about what to buy my Dad for his 75th Birthday. It's hard to know what to buy a man who has everything and it was only on the way to the shops that inspiration hit ! My Dad walks alot, and catches alot of buses all over Brisbane (doing his bit for the environment) so I figured that an ipod might come in handy. I wasn't sure how he'd go with the thumb controlled wheel on the mini so went for the handy and tiny shuffle instead...
He was very impressed and has proceeded to show it to everyone he encounters...he even wears it around the house and whilst watching TV shows that he doesn't want to watch...

And (surprisingly) Mum (who hates having anything in her ears) even had a try herself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home