Monday, July 16, 2007

Center Parcs - A place the whole family can enjoy...

I headed off to Center Parcs with some mates a few weeks ago. I love going there because there are lots of activities to do and it's all the sort of stuff I love doing, but just would never occur to me to do in London !! I drove up Elizabeth and Jo and Alfred. He was very well behaved in the car and fell asleep on my knee.....awwwwwwThe first activity of the weekend (after hiring our bikes of course) was ARCHERY:Archery is one of those sports that looks easy, but is actually pretty bloody hard (well to some of us, although Sal made it look so easy !!)
Just in case you weren't already keeping your wits about you...
The next day we hired some canoes & other devices that float on water....here's beccy & ruth...Here I am peddling furiously, but not getting anywhere fast...We were going to hire one of these for Elizabeth to put Alfred in but we weren't sure how he'd cope so instead Elizabeth walked everywhere ! I tried to tie his leash to my bike late one night on the way home from a special trip to the "executive" villas where some friends were staying, but let's just say, it didn't go too well and both Alfred and I are lucky to be alive !
A nice collection of trees...the entire place is made up of cabins surrounding by forest...
Me hard at work on the Badmington court (it's an odd feeling hitting a shuttlecock when I'm used to a tennis ball).A good example of Alfred's separation anxiety - he can see Elizabeth but he still isn't happy !
The trip home.....awwwww



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home