Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Most Memorable Moments

Being scratched by a gibbon…
Tickling a Tapirs tummy…
Seeing a dead zebra & learning that they actually have black skin, and the white stripes are just hair on top…
Touching an elephants trunk…
Driving my Convertible high car in Tallahassee late at night and realising it was the first time I’d ever been all alone in America…
The Fireworks going off as I flew into New York for the first time….
Enjoying a quiet breakfast, reading the paper in the New York Soho…
Getting lost on the New York streets…Driving across the bridge back from long island and seeing the sun set on the Manhattan skyline…Meeting Rufus and the stares I got as I carried him around in a blue and white striped beach bag…Feeding the manatees and then taking part in releasing one back into the wild…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home