Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ISLA UPDATE

Isla was transferred from the intensive care unit to the special care unit today so that is a step in the right direction...I just wanted to share a little part of an email that my proud mother sent me:

"We went to visit Isla this morning - she's absolutely gorgeous - she is in the intensive care premature ward but is not in an enclosed crib. She's just lying there on a pink cushion in her nappy under a heat light. She has tubes out of her nose and navel and is wearing a little beanie on her head to hold in some more tubes. She's had her first haircut to make way for the tubes on her head - her hair is reddish brown. She's much bigger than any of the other babies I saw there and when I touched her little foot she kicked my hand away probably because she was ticklish."

Glad that becoming a Grandmother hasn't dulled your intuitiveness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home