Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring Has Sprung, I Love Spring

I'm not quite sure why it took me 30 years but I have only just decided that Spring is my favourite season - not too cold, not too hot, a bit of rain here and then but overall - just right. It's been a pleasant 10 degrees average over the last couple of days and those snowy afternoons seem a lifetime ago.

I'm generally quite happy about everything at the moment. Work is going well, my friends and family are well, life is good. The fact that I've had 1 day off in the last 16 and I'm not going to get another day off in 17 days is almost not a problem ! I'm overexcited about the birth of baby Isla and cannot wait to meet her in May when I go back to Australia for a holiday. I still need to book my flight but rest assured you will all be informed of my impending arrival so the usual array of lunches/dinners/cups of tea can be arranged.


Lovely.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home