Sunday, June 25, 2006

DREAMWORLD PART 3

Because there were 3 adults we all took turns to go on the the “big kids” rides, well Angela & Greg did, I just went on everything twice !! We went on The Claw, The Rollercoaster and The Tower of Terror (it’s called that for a reason). Here I am after going on the Claw, twice in a row... Overall it was a wonderful day and was all made even more memorable when Joseph turned to me at the end of the day and said "you're my friend Aunty Sue". Oooooohhhhh. He then wouldn't let me leave the house and proceeded to wrap himself around my leg in a comical, but very cute way. It was when he got into my car and started to put on a seat belt that I started to worry but I'd quite like to bring him back to England with me anyway.....

1 Comments:

At 2:13 pm, Blogger Angela said...

LOVE the commentary Sue! We had a great time too....and Jose still asks every day if Aunty Sue is coming over! I think he is hoping for a trip to movieworld next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home