Monday, August 13, 2007

My Birthday Lunch

I think 32 is a good age so why not celebrate it to its full potential ! I had a few different celebrations for my birthday this year. As most know I'm currently working out in the sticks in a place I like to call "the wood". A few work mates and I decided to dead to the pub for lunch - here's our journey...
step 1) exit the building...

step 2) walk under the railway tunnel...step 3) cross the railway carpark...step 4) cross the field...step 5) finally the destination is within sight...step 6) eat and drink.

We had a really nice lunch and the food was up to it's usual high standard...

Just a few strange things happened whilst we were there...the umbrella on the table next to us suddenly got caught up in a gust of wind and shattered the entire glass table !

Then we went in to play a game of pool and found that the table was already taken...And finally, it was back the way we came...Pausing only for a brief photograph on the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home