Friday, August 24, 2007

My Birthday Dinner...

The table was set and I was ready.... The champagne was chilled...
The breadsticks had been taste tested by my flatmate Kate and I...
But would anyone come?
Yes thankfully, they would ! Tanya was the first "offical" guest to arrive...I decided to open some very special champagne for my birthday. I opened the very bottle that broke my toe only weeks before....
here is a re-enactment for those that missed it... I love getting presents, I mean - who doesn't ? As you get older you start having those pre-birthday worries - will anyone get me anything? Am I a bit old to be getting excited about birthday cards and wrapping paper and what may exist beneath? Either way - this, my 32nd birthday was one of the most exciting, because of one special present, a present I received that i had never received before.....it was a .....

wait for it...


the excitement is growing....
what could it be....
A LABEL MAKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not quite sure Claire shared my excitement...
And then, the labels began...
Overall it was a brilliant night...and thanks to Claire for organising & cooking !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home