Sunday, April 02, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS JO & ELS

My good mates Jo & Els got married last weekend and I had the fun task of doing the wedding video ! Unfortunately my digitial camera was stolen so I haven't got any of my own photos to share, so these are courtesy of Claire....

Claire & I both filmed during the day... above is the only photo of Jo & Els (in the background with me in the purple in the middle !!)

I did get a quick opportunity to sit down to eat....each table was named after beaches around the world ( I was on Byron Bay !!)

But then it was back to filming...this is slightly an unusual way to film I realise, but it was the only position I could be in where I could still use my arms !!! I was so knackered by this point...

They are now off on their honeymoon in Vegas & Hawai and I wish them both the very best for their future lives together...

1 Comments:

At 7:38 pm, Blogger Reading Doctor said...

Hi Sue! We're reading this from San Francisco. It's raining A LOT, so we're passing the time on the internet in our hotel. Can't wait to see you when we get back. Els and Jo x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home