Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FOUR THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME....

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Counter of stock
2) Inputer of data
3) Dresser of people
4) Maker of Television

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Grease
2) Muriels Wedding
3) The Castle
4) The 3 Colours Trilogy…

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Kath & Kim
2) Little Britain
3) We Can Be Heroes
4) ER

Four Important things to me :
1) My family
2) My friends
3) My work
4) My electrical goods – (laptop, ipod, mobile phone – but only because they help me keep in touch with all of the above!)

Four places you have lived:
1) South London
2) North London
3) Airlie Beach
4) Brisbane

Four places you have been on vacation/for work
1) Australia
2) Costa Rica
3) All over Europe...
4) All over America...

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Kylie – I Just Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
2) Missy Higgins – The Special Two
3) Alex Lloyd - Amazing
4) U2 - Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For

Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Chicken Stir Fry
2) Chicken Kiev
3) Chicken Pizza
4) Roast Chicken…(are we seeing a theme here?)

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Gmail
2) Hotmail
3) Some blogs
4) Bizarre News

1 Comments:

At 9:41 am, Blogger Angela said...

Love it Sue...what is bizarre news? Might have to check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home