Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Blind Leading the Blinds


My mate Claire and I took our other mate Abi out for lunch for her birthday the other weekend...Claire had just purchased a set of blinds so we soon incorporated them into our fun filled silly day out... We decided to meet halfway across Tower Bridge, which would have been a good plan except that I was a little late so Claire & Abi were slightly frozen by the time I arrived !!!

Lunch was really lovely - I think Abi enjoyed the presents we gave her...
Claire & The Blind looking wisfully out over the Thames.... (I had to put my scarf on The Blind as I was worried she might get a chill)
The Blind has her first driving lesson...

Claire & The Blind share a joke as they decend into the tube....
Claire & The Blind enjoying some "quiet time" reading a book on the tube home...

I think the blinds enjoyed their one day of freedom, they are now installed in a flat in North London and sadly will never see the outside world agian....sniff

1 Comments:

At 2:13 pm, Blogger iota said...

"The Blind Leading the Blinds"... I hope that's a working title only, I'm thinking "Abigail's Birthday".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home